- Put fresh fuel in the gas tank and check the oil level
- Turn the fuel valve on (if equipped)
- Put the throttle to full and put the choke lever to full
- Press the primer bulb 2 times
- Pull the starter cord until the engine turns over
- Move the choke setting to half way and let machine run for 3-5 seconds
- Take the machine completely off choke and the machine will smooth out, wait another 10 seconds.
- You are now ready to use the snow blower!
Once you are done using your snow blower for the season, it is important to follow these critical steps in order to ensure easy operation for the following season.
- Let the machine run completely out of gas. Do not store the machine with fuel!
- Once the machine shuts off turn the fuel valve off (if equipped)
- Wipe any excessive snow off of the machine
- You are now ready for storage.
Most starting problems occur because fuel is left in the gas tank for an extended period of time. It is important to understand that fuel begins to go bad after only 2 weeks. The ethanol in fuel pulls moisture (water) from the air and like oil and vinegar; the water in the tank will separate to the bottom. Water and ethanol is a carburetor’s worst enemy! The cost of fuel is expensive, so only buy as much as you need! ALWAYS USE FRESH FUEL!
If you experience any issues don’t hesitate to Contact us!